Tuesday, December 31, 2013

S.H.I.T. - Napalm The Kids


FINALLY FOUND THIS FUCKING TAPE. HOLY SHIT (no pun intended).

So at this point I am sure that most of you know about S.H.I.T. after their goddamned brilliant demo back in 2012. The demo was sick, but I wanted more. And now this has appeared. 

You don't need me to tell you this is good. But this 2 track tape not only is a worthy successor to it's predecessor but set's a new standard for S.H.I.T. 

I really, really wish I knew where to score a copy of this tape (the same goes for their first release but w/e). If you have the means get this fucking thing, as for the other 99% of us out there, download this now.






FURTHER NOTICE:
It appears zippyshare deleted most of my links, so when I get the time again I will reupload everything to my 4-shared account. If you don't have a 4-shared, quit fucking up and get one now.


No comments:

Post a Comment