Monday, September 15, 2014

Raspberry Bulbs-Nature Tries Again


Raspberry Bulbs were initially introduced to me through some internet research on Sexdrome, and I happened upon the anxiety ridden jangling masterpiece known as "Deformed Worship". Not long after when I was searching in a local record store, "Recycled" of Denton, I happened upon a bloodstained copy of this magnificent record.

Now when I say bloodstained, I mean that in a literal sense, the cover of this record had dried blood on it. Make of that what you will. 

That aside this record is phenomenal, written before the jangling punk mess of "Deformed Worship", "Nature Tries Again" is more on the Black Metal side of things for this band, low growls and moans with a more menacing approach of the raw black metal/blackened punk affair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment