Monday, November 30, 2015

Christi California Mailday Extravaganza


In all reality two of these I copped at Not Dead Yet, but one of them came in the mail last week so it makes it easier w/e. However, the point is I'm kind of surprised some of this hasn't made it to the blogspot circuit yet, but then again everyone is fucking lazy so yeah. These are three new tapes from Northwest Indiana's cesspool of insane riffage and unending music from the same five musicians. Rips are from the tapes and all are still available from Christi's mail order distro at the time of posting this.


Dagger-Live 10/20/15New fast, and I do mean fast, punk from Indiana featuring the drummer of The Coneheads. Barely any breakdowns and just some, no-nonsense punk. Side B is a sampler of future releases to come from NWI.
DOWNLOAD


G.S.B.-Goldman's Beat
I don't know much about this one aside from it's just Mark. Kind of like the Hot Beef stuff but more along the lines of Coneheads songwriting. Telephone Bore is more of a poppy song and it's catchy as fuck.


D.L.I.M.C. - Mushrooms On My Ass B/W (I've Been Livin' In) Macaulay Culkin's Brain
New Cassingle. Jam it.

2 comments:

  1. You got a link to the distro that's got these tapes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for uploading these!! How do you go about ordering stuff from him? I heard that you text him or something?

    ReplyDelete