Saturday, June 20, 2015

Baja & The Blasters - Pure Fucking Blast


This is nothing but shameless promotion but I don't give a fuck. This Baja And The Blasters, a new band I front. We're from Denton, Texas. I've heard two different people at different times tell me we sound like YDI so I guess that's a description. 

We formed sometime in March I think. I yell things, Jacob a transplant from Midland plays guitar, Joey who was in this band Prowl last summer plays bass and Hodge who played drums in my last band and is also in Mean & Ugly among a plethora of other bands is the last dude. Jacob, Hodge and I had been talking about starting something for a while and we finally got together and started writing things in April. We recorded our demo earlier this week with Ryan from Clear Acid and I'm really stoked on how it turned out. 




UPCOMING SHOWS:
6/21-The Shop OKC-Chain Rank/Reach/The Blasters/Fuckheads/Scathe
6/22-J&J's Denton-Chain Rank/The Pose/Sin Motivo/The Sentenced/The Blasters
7/10-Glorp Studios Debut Show in Denton with Glasir and some other bands I don't know
7/13-7/14-A couple out of town things in the works, midwest keep an eye out
8/15-J&J's Denton-The Brain/The Blasters/Soy Babies/The Noid

We maybe doing a quick run in September with Soy Babies and maybe something bigger in November, who knows yet? Our demo is out on Left Hand Path and the first batch is limited to 42 copies. There will be a second press if the demand exists. 




No comments:

Post a Comment